How Do You Remote Start the Chevy Corvette ZR1?
Using your key fob, hit the lock button once, then hold the circular arrow button below for 5 seconds. If you want to turn it off, hold the circular arrow button again for 5 more seconds.
How Do You Let Down the Power Tailgate on Chevy Silverado?
There are two options!
1. Using your key fob, press the tailgate button twice.
2. On the tailgate handle, next to the camera, there’s a little button. Press it once, and the tailgate will go down by itself.
How Do You Work the Remote Start for the Chevy Silverado?
Using your key fob, hit the lock button once, then hold the circular arrow button below for 5 seconds. It will have two 10-minute warm-up cycles.
If you want to turn it off, hold the circular arrow button again for 5 more seconds
How Do You Fold Down The Rear Seats On The Chevrolet Trax?
Angel from Hawk Chevrolet Joliet is showing you how to fold down the rear seats. First, in the front of the seat, pull the tab forward and pull the base of the seats forward. Then pull the handle by the headrest and fold the seats completely flat.
How Do You Control Your Windows From Your Key Fob?
Kayla from Hawk Chevrolet in Joliet explains how to roll down your window from your key fob. The first thing you are going to have to do is go to your settings, scroll down until you see vehicle, choose "vehicle," then scroll until you see "remote lock, unlock, start" and then choose "remote window operation." Make sure that this is set to on or it will not work.
Now when you go to your key fob, you're going to want to hit unlock and hold it down for about five seconds and it will roll down all of your windows.
How Do You Use Keyless Entry?
We want to show you how to open the door without having to take your key out of your pocket on the 2019 Chevy Equinox. All you have to do is have the keys in your pocket, walk up to the car, push the button on the handle and the door will open.
Where Is the Spare Tire in a Chevy Trax?
1. Open the trunk of your Chevy Trax
2. Locate the storage compartment and open it
3. You will find a tire inflator kit or full-size spare tire, jack, and tire iron
Where is the Gas Tank Located on the Chevy Malibu?
To find which side the gas tank is on the Chevy Malibu, look at the gas gage. You will see an arrow pointing to the passenger side of the vehicle indicating which side of the car it is on, so you never forget again.
How to Use Automatic Climate Controls in 2019 Blazer
To turn on automatic climate controls:
1. Hit the auto button on center console
2. Turn the vent knob to set the temperature. The temperature can be set differently for the passenger and driver side.
3. The fan speed will automatically adjust to keep it at the temperature you have it set at
4. Hit the sync button to sync the driver and passenger side vents
How to Operate 3rd-Row Seats in a 2019 Tahoe
Many times, people don't consider the differences in trunk space when buying a larger car like the 2019 Chevy Tahoe. The trunk is much larger, thankfully, and the 2019 Tahoe offers easy to reach buttons on the back side of the trunk to move 3rd-row seats up and down.
How to Open Your 2019 Corvette if the Battery is Dead
1. Take the key out of the key fob
2. Put the key into the slot on the underside of the trunk
3. Find the lever on the side of the trunk and pull it
4. The driver side door will pop open
5. To get out, you can pull the lever on the driver side door.
How to Set Up Apple Car Play in Any 2019 Chevy
With your phone plugged in you will have a full screen view of your navigation, phone book, and music players on your infotainment screen. Set up is very easy. All you need is a USB cord and your phone.
1. Plug the USB into the main USB port on the center console
2. Plug the other end of the cord into your phone
3. Make sure your phone is unlocked and allow any necessary permissions
4. Allow any necessary permissions on your car screen as well
5. Now, the Apple Play application will appear on your infotainment home screen on the center console.
How to Connect Your Phone via Bluetooth in a 2019 Chevy Camaro
To listen to music and navigation instructions without a cord, connect your phone to your Camaro via Bluetooth.
1. Make sure your vehicle is on, and your phone’s Bluetooth is turned on.
2. On the car’s screen, click the phone button.
3. On the car’s screen, click pair device.
4. In your phone’s Bluetooth, it will show up as “Chevy MyLink” under available devices.
5. Confirm the car’s request to connect on your phone and on the car’s screen.
Chevy Trunk Escape Demo
If you or your child is accidentally locked in the trunk, there is an easy way to get out. Simply find the handle on the inside of the truck and tug on it to lift the trunk. The handle even glows in the dark for easy visibility.
How to Set Up Valet Mode in 2019 Chevy Silverado High Country
To keep your personal information secured, turn on valet mode by following these instructions:
1. Go to your vehicle’s settings
2. Hit select vehicle
3. Scroll down and select valet mode
4. Choose a 4-digit code and enter it to lock your information
How to Tilt the Cab on LCF Chevys
To tilt the cab on LCF Chevys, there is one level and a safety catch, and one final lever. The cab locks in place on windy days. You have full access to the 6-liter engine in the vehicle.
To put the cab back down, pull the safety lock, and gently put the cab back down. Be sure to lock it in place, then you’re done.
Hawk Chevy of Joliet Has the Car for You
Tom Saieg shows the inventory they have on their lot at Hawk Chevy of Joliet. Hawk Chevy has sports cars, and 175-200 used cars that have been serviced. They have a vast selection of over 100 Chevy pick-up trucks, including the all new Chevy Blazer. Come to 2100 W Jefferson St, Joliet to look at the inventory today!
How to Program Chevy Memory Seats
The memory seat controls are located on the driver’s side door. You will see the Set Position, Driver 1, Driver 2 and Exit Position buttons.
Set Position for Driver 1
1. Adjust the seat, steering wheel and mirrors to the desired positions
2. Press the Set Position button until it beeps once
3. Press and hold the Driver 1 button until it beeps twice
4. Press and hold the Driver 1 button to activate memory position
Follow the same steps for driver 2 using the Driver 2 button. You can also set one exit position using the exit position button!
How to Use Voice Command on a 2019 Chevy Blazer
You can use voice command to get directions, listen to music, change the radio channel or call someone.
1. Pair your cellphone to the entertainment system
2. Press the button with the picture of a person talking located on the steering wheel
3. Speak your command into the steering wheel. For example: "Turn to Sirius channel 10"
How to Use the Safety Tow Feature on a Chevy Equinox
Use this feature if you ever find yourself in need of towing.
1. Pop open the small trap door located under the front headlight
2. Screw in your metal towing tool and a tow truck can easily attach to your vehicle
Hawk Chevy Can Answer All Commercial Truck Questions
We carry a vast assortment of trucks including LCFs, low cab forward trucks, box trucks, dump trucks, cargo vans and pick-up trucks. We have your truck!